How to recover a suspended YouTube account?
If your YouTube account has been suspended and you cannot access your account. Then you don't have to worry. You can easily solve this problem just by recovering a suspended YouTube account with a simple recovery procedure in a few minutes. Therefore, there can be various reasons for YouTube account suspension.
Some of them include when your account shows a policy violation of the content delivered is a serious abuse or spam situation, or constant violations of the guidelines and terms of service, even after a warning, etc. So, follow the below-mentioned steps for a YouTube account recovery.
Simple steps to recover a suspended YouTube account:
- To get back the suspended YouTube account, firstly, navigate to the YouTube website in your favorite web browser.
- Then scroll down and look for the "Help" option which is usually at the bottom of the page.
- Then tap on the "General Help Center" option.
- Later choose the Troubleshoot Account Issues option where you need to click on the "I can't log into YouTube" option.
- On the next page, you will see the option "I know the email address and password" and then tap the option "I can't sign in".
- Then tap on the I have a different signature problem option. Then choose to Contact our login support team.
- Then you will see some empty boxes to fill in the details.
- Once the data is complete, you must choose the option "this is my YouTube account".
- You will now be asked to provide the details of your matter.
- Also, if you get an error during the login process, you should tap the "Yes" option; otherwise, click the "No" option.
- Also, you just need to clarify in detail the problem you are facing with your YouTube account.
- Finally, I would touch the "Send" option.
Therefore, in the following procedure, the YouTube support team will contact you through an email support team and guide you with complete and authentic information.
Also, with professional assistance, your problem will be solved in a few minutes and you will be able to access your suspended YouTube account. Not only the clarification, but you will also need to mention the reason behind Recover Suspended YouTube Account.
From now on, once you complete the above recovery steps, you can reuse your YouTube account.