What to Do When Outlook Is Not Working?
If your Microsoft Outlook Is Not Working, then don’t worry! There could be a few reasons behind it. Then you should follow the instructions given below to fix the issue.
Try these steps to solve when Outlook does not work
- Step 1: Make sure you are connected to the Internet service
- Step 2: Check for Updates for the latest Windows and Office
- Step 3: Start Outlook in safe mode
- Step 4: Repair your Office programs
- Step 5: Repair your Outlook data files
Methods to be deployed when Outlook isn’t working
It is important to understand the methods to be deployed when Outlook Is Not Working, and the fixed issue quickly. So, here these are:
Method 1: Open Outlook in Safe Mode
Sometimes, Microsoft Outlook has stopped working on Windows 10/8/7. Then you should try to open Outlook in Safe Mode.
Method 2: Disable Add-ins
- One or more add-ins could be inconsistent with Outlook and reason the problem. Then try to disable all add-ins and see if this settles the issue.
- Go to File>Options>Add-ins. In the Manage section, pick Go. Then clear the checkboxes nearly the add-ins you need to disable. Click OK.
Method 3: Restart Outlook
Occasionally, simply by closing and restarting Outlook solves the problem. So, it’s advised you to restart your MS Outlook and, if it does not solve out the outlook not connecting to the server then restart your computer also.
Method 4: Repair Outlook
First close all Office applications. Then go to Start>Control Panel. Pick Category View. In the Programs section, pick Uninstall a Program. Then right-click Microsoft Office and pick Change. Then select Online Repair/Repair. Pick ‘Yes’ when a user accounts control prompt look. Now restart Outlook to see the issue is fixed.
Method 5: Verify Possible Inboxes/Folders
When your outlook not receiving emails, then follow these troubleshooting tips to fix it.
- Verify your Junk Email folder.
- Verify your inbox filter and sort settings.
- Clean out your inbox.
- Verify your Blocked senders and Safe senders’ lists.
- Verify your email rules.
- Verify if your account is blocked.
Also, try to remove and re-add the email account within the Outlook client.
Why is my outlook email not working?
Often users search for the answer to solve why is my outlook email not working? Then repair your Outlook profile to settle this issue.
- Select File>Account Settings>Account Settings.
- Click on the ‘Email’ tab.
- Pick ‘Repair’ to open the Repair wizard.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the wizard.
- Restart Outlook.
Not getting an answer to why is Outlook isn’t working? dial helpline number now:
After following all the above possible troubleshooting methods, if still your Outlook Not Working! Then you can get better assistance by Outlook customer service representative over the phone dial at Helpline Number. The representative will simply teach you and give relevant solutions to quickly solve this issue or also other Outlook problems in no time.