How to Recover a Suspended Google Account?
If you are a Google user and want to know the procedure on how to recover or restore a suspended Google account! Then you don't have to worry. Here are the simple steps to restore your suspended Google account.
- Go to the Google admin console. Switch to the Users section.
- Navigate through the filters and in the user list.
- Then find the user and click on that user's name to open their account page.
- Go to Settings and choose the Restore User option. To see this option, you may be logged into your account which is allowed the privilege of suspending users.
- Go to Gmail and login with your old credentials to know if it is complete or not.
Ways to get back suspended Google account?
Google has provided an easy option for users to get the suspended Google account back. So if you have forgotten the password or cannot access your Google Grail account due to suspension. Google suspended the account due to the reason that it distracts from Google's privacy rules or has some malicious content on your account, etc.
Steps to recover your suspended Google Gmail account:
- First, log into your Google admin console.
- You will be logged in to your administrator account and not your normal Gmail account.
- Then navigate to the "Users" account page.
- Press the "Reactivate" option, located in the upper right corner of the page.
- Then press "Reactivate" to confirm.
You have now completed the procedure to Recover Suspended Google Account. And it will be enabled in the next 20 to 15 minutes, so you can log into the account and access it.
Note: - In case you don't see the "Reactivate" option, you must wait up to 24 hours before the limits are automatically reset. During this period, you can still use other Google services.
How to avoid the suspension of the Google account?
- You must know the rules to avoid suspension of your Google account. Then just see the rules mentioned below:
- You should set the limit for the recipients of your mail when sending a single message to, or too many emails in one day.
- You should avoid opening spam e-mails and insecure links that could contain a virus.
- You should avoid sending or receiving inappropriate emails.
- You should always set the limit for the size of your messages and watch the storage. Like, Gmail provides 15GB of free storage or 300GB for work/school accounts and email attachments for 25MB.