How to Fix My Hey Google Is Not Working?
Google Assistant is very useful when and where you need it. You can easily manage your schedule, take assistance with everyday tasks, enjoy your entertainment, control smart home devices, and much more. However, there have been many people complaining about it not working properly. So, if you are also searching the answer that 'my hey google is not working' on Android device, and how to fix it. Then you should not worry. In this article, you will get the best troubleshooting solutions to resolve this issue.
Solution 1: Retrain Voice Match or Model
Sometimes 'ok google not working', when you did not take time to set up the voice command correctly. Then retrain your voice mode to fix the issue.
- First, open the Google Assistant app on your device.
- Go to the upper-right corner, and tap on the symbol.
- Then tap on Settings, then under the Assistant tab tap on ‘Assistant devices’.
- Now, click on ‘Voice Model’, and then ‘retrain voice model’.
Complete the steps to retrain your voice model to Google Assistant.
Solution 2: Clear Cache for the Google app
Still, ‘google assistant not working’, then you should try clear Cache for the Google app. Follow the below steps to do it.
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Then go to Apps, and then Google.
- Next, tap on the ‘Storage’ option.
- Now clear the cache by tapping on the 'Clear Cache' button.
Solution 3: Check Language Setting
- When ‘my hey google is not working’ on your device, then verify you have selected the correct language settings or not.
- Open the Google app on your device.
- Go to More, then tap on Settings, then Voice, and then Languages.
- Ensure that the right language for your region is selected.