How to fix iPhone Face ID is Not Working
The technology is rapidly growing and new features are arriving in a very fast manner and the Face ID is covered all the approximately all the android or IOS device but it is very powerful on iPhone and it has become a very essential feature as well as part of all Apple iPhones but sometimes, users having iPhone Face ID is Not Working issue so if you are one of them so you need to follow step by step solutions with perfect resolving instructions.
Causes Of iPhone Face ID Not Working:
- iPhone face recognition not working
- Dot project and alignment issue.
- The iPhone is not updating and running with the old version.
- Users are covering the face with masks and many more similar issues.
Besides, if you are getting above-presented similar types of issue and then, your iPhone Face ID is Not Working so should not need to worry about it because you can resolve it by following the below presented easy solution steps.
Solutions to Fix It When The iPhone Face ID Is Not Working:
Before starting the troubleshooting process, don’t cover your face with a mask or cap and make sure, your iPhone the front camera is in good condition.
Solution 1: Update iPhone:
- Due to the old version of the iPhone, sometimes face id doesn’t respond so check the latest update by below-given steps:
- Turn on your iPhone and tap on the settings icon.
- Then, choose the General option from the list.
- Select software update and if any the update is available there.
- Tap on the Continue button.
Solution 2: Check the nothing covered your Face & Front Camera:
- Make sure, you are not covering your face with cloths, mask or any other equipment and if you wear a power glass on your eyes so just remove it and then, provide the Face ID scan. As well as, clear the lens of the front camera and uncover it from the cloths and figures.
Solution 3: Restart your iPhone:
- If again, Face ID is Not Working iPhone 11 or another model so after applying the above-presented solutions, just restart your iPhone and use it again and the It will Definity work.
How Do I Activate Face Recognition On iPhone 11?
If the iPhone face recognition is not working then, users must determine the actual issue by using the face ID setting.
- Firstly, tap on the settings.
- Then, pick the Face ID & Password section.
- After then, you have set up your Face ID.
- Ensure, you are covering all the portion of the Face and don't move your head while updating the Face ID.
- If the Face scanning process has been completed, then, hit on the Continue button.
- Then, tap on the Done button.
Now you are done!