How to unlock an iCloud account without Apple Id?
If you bought an iPhone on eBay or from another person, then you have to enter the Apple ID and password but that's exactly what we don't have access to. So, in this case, you can unlock the iCloud account by putting your phone in recovery mode or by using a third-party tool 4MeKey to bypass the Activation Lock. For this,
- First, connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable.
- Then install the 4MeKey bypass tool on your computer
- After the download is complete, insert a USB drive button and install the tool on a USB drive
- Follow the Jailbreak tool tutorial and restart your computer
- Proceed by clicking the blue buttons and follow the on-screen instructions
- Now, you will be able to remove the activation lock from your Apple ID.
- If you face any issues in this process, contact our support team.
How to unlock an Apple ID?
If you forgot your Apple Id password and unable to unlock your iCloud account, then follow the steps below:
- Open your iPhone settings app and tap on your name
- Then go to Password and security and tap on Change password.
- Now, if you have set up your iPhone passcode, then you can reset your iCloud password by entering a 6 digit iPhone passcode
And if you don’t possess the iPhone passcode, then reset your iCloud password by enabling two-step verification. For two-step verification, enter the code sent on your iPhone messages and create a new password.