How to Retrieve Deleted Photos From iPhone?
If you have accidentally deleted or intentionally deleted your photos from your iPhone, and now it's crucial to retrieve that deleted photos because maybe that is your favorite photos? You are feeling frustrated! So, don’t worry too much. It’s easy to retrieve deleted photos from the iPhone, whether you have deleted them permanently or not. Follow the below steps to do it.
But, before following the steps, ensure one thing is that the first location to view for the deleted Photos is that of a ‘recently deleted’ folder on your iPhone/iPad.
Steps to Retrieve Deleted Photos From iPhone:
- First, go to the “Photos” section, and then tap on the “Album”.
- Scroll down to find the “Recently Deleted” album.
- Go to the top-right corner on your iPhone, and tap on the “Select” button.
- Then pick the option “Recover All deleted pictures” or you can pick the ones you wish to recover manually.
- The “Recover” button is always on the lowest right side.
- Now all the deleted photos will be back to your camera roll instantly.
How to Restore Deleted Pictures From iPhone with iCloud Backups?
In case, if you accidentally deleted your favorite pictures from iCloud Drive, then don’t worry! You can Restore Deleted Pictures from iPhone easily because iCloud actually backs up a lot of your data, also it keeps deleted items for a limited time, so can recover them in the event you require.
Steps to Restore Deleted Pictures From iPhone with iCloud Backup:
- Go to iCloud.com in any web browser.
- Then you may be required to sign in
- Tap on “Photos”. Then tap on “Albums” at the top.
- Next, press on the “Recently Deleted” album.
- Tap on the pictures which you want to restore.
- Tap on the “Recover” button.
How to Restore Photos with Cloud Storage?
If you may need to know how you can restore photos with cloud storage. Well, you can restore files that you deleted on iCloud.com or your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in the last 30 days. Then follow these steps to do it.
Steps to Restore Photos with Cloud Storage:
- First, go to “settings” on iCloud.com.
- Go to the advance tab, and hit on the “restore files”
- Then, choose each photo that you wish to restore. Or you can also pick the “Select All” option.
Now you are done.