How to Reset Quickbooks Password?
Quick Book is one of the best and most popular accounting software based on the US, which is developed by Intuit. It is a product that is used by small and medium-sized businesses. Quick Book is the cloud-based version. Quick Book is mainly used for business payments, payroll functions, manages, and bills. This software is used by a multinational company. So many businessmen are using this software in their business not only in India but also used in all other countries. There are so many accounting software are available in the market but Quick Book comes with advance and new technical features. You will always find advanced features in it according to other accounting software.
How to Reset Quick Book Email password?
There are two types of password you can reset i.e. Admin password and user password. If you want to do Quick Book reset Admin password because you are unable to remember you're correct password then you need to confirm some information as a security step. In case if you are getting failed to remember the information then you need to reset Quick Book email password you just follow the given steps to learn how to resolve it.
Some points are given below to reset Admin password of your Quick Book email
- First, you should go to the login Quick Book page and enter a password. If you are unable to remember your password then click on I forgot my password.
- Then fill up all the information related to your business. Like the name, email address, postal code, license number for the version of your Quick Book, etc. all the information should be original and related to your business.
- After that, you will get all the information when you sign in to your customer account management portal. If you are unable to sign in then you should rest your password of the customer account management portal.
- When you enter all the information correct then you will get a code to the primary email listed in the customer account management portal.
- After all, you should check your spam folder. If your code is not appearing in the inbox then you need to create a new admin password.
How to use the Quick Book password reset tool?
On these days the cybersecurity corners are increasing day by day, so beware of criminals. If you ever feel that something is going to tamper with your software then you need to be alert and you should change your password at a time. You make sure that your password should be strong and in alphanumeric form. Intuit has provided a Quick Book passwords reset tool. Your financial data from the account is important to retrieve your password. Some people do not how to use the Quick Book password reset tool then don’t worry just adopt the given below steps to get our password reset.
Step by step password reset guideline is illustrated below
- First of all, you should need to go to the Quick Book automated password reset tool.
- Then you should select on the version of Quick Book which you have most recently used.
- The company file must be installed in your system because without it you will unable to reset your password.
- If you want to identify that which version of Quick Book you have to use, you just simply press CTRL+1 OR F2. In this way, a product information window will popup. The version of your product located on the header file. In the below, the version code will appear. For example, if the code is shown V24 code it means the version from 2014 or if you will see V25 code indicates 2015 and so on.
- After that, you should fill all the information related to your business and license number, then click on the submit button. All the information should be correct and match the system of intuiting, including your email. The access token will be sent on the same address that you are provided.
- Then you should accept the license agreement and click on download.
- Click on download now on the following screen. You should make sure that you have to save the Quick Book password reset.exe file on the desktop.
- Double click to open Quick Book password reset.exe file that you have downloaded to use the password reset tool of Quick Book.
- Enter the token number that you have received to check your email.
- Select your Quick Book version from the product menu of Quick Book.
- After that click on the browse button for company file then select the company file that you want to reset your password on.
- In the end, the password field will appear on your screen. Enter your new password then enter again the same password to confirm. Then click on reset password to complete your process.
- Now you can log in your Quick Book with your new password.
How to change Quick Book online email id or password?
The user must change the password of Quick Book from time to time. Sometimes people want to update their Quick Book online then they need to change your email and password. The process of Quick Book change password is very simple and easy. If people do not know the procedure to change Quick Book online email or password then you must follow the given steps to change.
Excellent instructions are given to change email id and password of Quick Book
- First of all, you should get set with your computer and open browser to search a quick book to go the quick book official email page.
- Enter your email id and password to login to your Quick Book.
- Then go to the setting option and choose the intuit account.
- After that to change the email id enter it and click on the edit and save it.
- At the same to change the password, you should enter your password then click on edit and save to change it.