How to reset Paypal account password
PayPal account password recovery problem has become common for almost every user. So, if you want to Reset PayPal Account Password immediately. Just follow the below-given steps:
Steps to Reset the PayPal Account Password:
- First, just go to the official website of PayPal or enter "https://www.paypal.com/".
- Now, tap on the “Sign-in” option. (Situated on the behind of Sign-up button)
- Now, write your "Email or Phone".
- After then, tap on the "Next" button.
- This time to hit on " trouble logging in?" link.
- Enter your recovery email id. (If you don't know about your registered email id so skip)
- Now, click on "Try another way".
- Choose "Security Questions" options.
- Now, provide the answers to the security question. (Which will be given by you on the duration of account creation)
- Now, again press the "Next" button.
- After then, "Create a new password" and write again the same password.
- Finally, you can Sign-in again with your new password.
Therefore, users can easily recover Forgot PayPal Password through the above-given process but make sure, users should remember the right answers to security questions. If you don’t know about the answers so just go with another process.
What is the Process of Forgot PayPal Password and Changed Phone Number?
If you forget your phone number and due to phone number you are facing a problem for password recovery so don’t worry because here you will get complete solving steps where you can easily recover Forgot PayPal Password and after then you will change your phone number. To get steps, just see the below mention method.
- Open the official website of PayPal.
- Hit on the Sign-in button. (Situated in the upper right corner)
- Now, enter your registered “Email” in the box.
- After then, tap on “Next”.
- Now, click on the “Troubling log-in” link.
- Enter your correct “Email id” for password recovery.
- Again, tap on the “Next” button.
- Check your email id & enter the “Verification code” in the box.
- Again, press the “Next”.
- Now, create your new password & confirm that same.
- After creating a password, again click on the Sign-in button.
- Enter your email and password.
- Tap on the “Setting” symbol. (Situated in upper hand right corner)
- In the phone section, click on the “Edit” button.
- Enter your other “Phone number”.
- Now, enter the same “Security code”.
- Finally, click on the “Change number” button.
- Your phone number has successfully changed.
How Can I Recover the PayPal Password Without Email?
PayPal offers a password recovery process in various ways so if you forget your registered email id so don’t worry, because you can recover the PayPal password without email id through the above-presented steps.
- Firstly, just open the PayPal official website.
- Tap on the “Sign-in” button.
- Now, enter your registered "Phone number" & then, press the "Next" button.
- Now, hit the link of "trouble logging in" link.
- After then, enter your "Phone number" in the box.
- Check your phone and enter the "Verification code" in the box.
- Again, press the "Next" option.
- Finally, generate a password and again write confirm password.
That’s all, there are methods to Reset PayPal Account Password in a very easy way but the user should make a strong password because the standard password will be secure and no one can hack it. Users must use the alphabet, characters, and upper & lower case on the duration of password creation.