How to reset outlook email password?
Outlook has become a professional and secure emailing the platform, for this reason, lots of business organizations and common people using it in a very large way but lots of people facing outlook password recovery issues so if you are one of them and searching for the password recovery of outlook so here you will get complete information with different – different methods, just see the below-given steps.
Steps to reset outlook email password:
- Go to the Outlook website & click the Sign-in option.
- Now, enter email id & tap to the “Next”.
- Click on “I forget my password” link.
- Open your email where you will get a security code.
- So, enter the “Security code” in the box & again press the “Next” button.
- Finally, create your “New password” & confirm the same password.
- Now, you have successfully generated your new password for outlook.
Therefore, users can simply follow the above-given reset outlook password recovery process but on the duration of password recovery, you have to remember your registered email id otherwise, the password will not be recoverable.
Steps for Reset Outlook Password on Android:
- Use your Android phone to open the Outlook app.
- Click on the “Get started” button.
- Select the “Add account” option.
- Now, enter the email id & skip the password box.
- Hit on the “Forget Password” link.
- For security reasons, you have to enter your last four digits of your registered phone number.
- Press the “Next” button.
- You will get a one-time password or security code on your phone number.
- Finally, enter the “Security code” in the box and again, press the “Next” button.
- Now, create a new password & re-enter the password for confirmation.
So, the Outlook password recovery process has completed and users can successfully login outlook account via new password.
Steps for Reset Outlook Password On iPhone:
- iPhone users need to click on the “Outlook” app.
- Choose the menu option. (situated three horizontal lines in the upper corner)
- Scroll down & select the “Setting” icon.
- After then, click o the "Change Server Settings" option in the setting
- Create a new password & hit on the right symbol.
Now, the reset outlook email password process has done but on the duration of password making, you should create a strong password meanwhile, you have to include character, numeric, upper & lower case & much more for better security.
Steps for Reset Outlook Password On PC:
If you have forgotten your email id or your Outlook email not working on the duration password recovery so don’t worry, just see another method of password resetting process and this process is also available on your personal computer.
- Go to the https: //outlook.live.com
- Hit the Sign-in button.
- Enter your Skype id & click on the “Next” option
- This time to hit the “Forget my password" link.
- Click on “I don’t have any of these” options and skip recovery via phone or email.
- Fill the captcha & again hit the "Next" button.
- Now, you will get security questions so given answers those questions & again, press the “next” tab.
- Now, enter your new password & re-enter the password.
- And log in with the new password.
Users can easily reset outlook email passwords through the above given various modes and the Password Recovery process is very general and it can recover in a very short time period. But, sometimes users make mistakes on the duration of password recovery so those process has become complicated.