How to reset the Netflix account password?
Today, Netflix is a one-stop platform for all your entertainment wishes, where you can watch the various TV show, movies, and so on. You just need to login by your username/email and password to access it’s all services. However, in case, if you have forgotten a login email or password related to your Netflix account, even then you can access the account by again reset Netflix account password within a few minutes.
Steps to reset the Netflix account password:
You can simply reset the password by getting a text message on your phone number that you've added when you created your Netflix account.
- First, open your browser and navigate via URL “netflix.com/loginhelp”.
- Then choose the option “Text message”.
- Next, enter the phone number related to your account.
- Now, click the “Text Me” button.
- Then, you will be sent a verification code on your phone, which you will need to enter the required box to reset your password.
- Make sure the code will expire afterward 20 minutes, then use it immediately.
Want to Know That How to Recover Netflix Login ID or Password?
If you can't sign in to your Netflix? Then attempt the below steps to recover the Netflix account password to quickly solve it.
- Firstly, go to the official Netflix Account Login page.
- Next, enter your Netflix login id and password.
- Click on “Forgot Netflix login password”.
- Then enter Netflix login id and then fill the CAPTCHA. Then click on the “Next” button.
- Now, you will see the recovery option, email address, and phone number.
- So, select any password recovery process to obtain a verification code by SMS or Email. Then click on “Send Code”.
- Now enter the received verification code and then hit on the “Submit” button.
- Then create a new password for your Netflix account and then re-enter a new password to confirm. Then hit on the “Confirm” button.
Now you’re done.
Steps to Change Netflix Account Password:
You can follow the below steps to Change Netflix Account Password easily.
- Netflix users first need to login to their account.
- Then go to the upper-right corner of the screen and mouse over their account name, and then select “Your Account “.
- Then choose the “Change password” link.
- Next, enter your “Current Password”, “New Password “, and then “Confirm New Password” into their respective fields.
- Then hit on the “Save” button.
How to resolve Netflix password recovery not working issue?
Are you still facing Netflix password reset issue or Netflix password recovery not working? Then don’t worry! follow the troubleshooting steps below to fix the issue.
- First of all, delete any Netflix password reset emails that you might have sent to yourself.
- Then, verify to delete these emails from both your trash folder and inbox.
- Once you've removed/deleted the emails, then navigate via the link “netflix.com/clearcookie”. This will sign out and return back you to the home page.
- Then go to “netflix.com/loginhelp”.
- Next, enter into your email and then choose the “Continue” button.
- Now, go back to your email and then follow the steps in the new email reset Netflix password.
In case, if you’re still troubling or you’ve any other issue regarding your Netflix account! Then its suggestion for you to visit the official website of Netflix.