How to reset Microsoft account password?
However, sometimes changing settings in your account can distress how to sign in, and resetting your password. Then here’s provides simple steps to change or reset Microsoft account password, in order to keep your account more secure from hacked or compromised. Then to change or reset your password frequently, it takes a few steps only.
- First, sign in to your Microsoft account by using your email or current password.
- Once you have signed in, then go to the “Security” option.
- Then choose the “Password security” option.
- Next, type your current password, then type a new password and then type again password into the required field to verify it.
- Then choose the “Save” button.
How to Recover Your Forgotten Microsoft Account Password?
Despite this, after setup a new Microsoft account. In case, if you forgot the Microsoft account password! Then don’t worry. You can easily recover Microsoft account with the below-given step to create a new one:
- Go to the Microsoft Reset password page.
- Next, select the reason you need your password reset, then click “Next”.
- Then, enter the email address, phone, or Skype name you used when you set up your Microsoft account. This might be an email ending in a Microsoft domain includes hotmail.com or outlook.com or your registered email address.
- Then, enter the characters you see on the screen and then click the “Next” button.
- If you have security info on your account, Microsoft will send a one-time code to another phone, or email address you gave them.
- Next, enter that code into “Verify your identity”, and then select the “Next” button.
- Now, type your password into the “New password” box. Then confirm it by typing it again into Re-enter password
- Then you can access your Account to hassle-free.
How to Set Up a Microsoft Account?
A Microsoft account is a mode to sign in to services to use that rendered by Microsoft via using your email and password. You can access anytime Microsoft products, online tools, and services with just one login, and work for your professional and personal purposes. So, in this post, you will learn how to create your own Microsoft account within simple steps.
To Set Up a Microsoft Account, Follow These Steps:
- First, open the Microsoft Windows Account page, and then select the “Sign in”, and then “Create one”.
- Next, enter a new email address, or you’d rather create a new one email, and then click the “Next” button.
- Now, enter a new password of your Microsoft account.
- Then, verify your email address that registered with Microsoft while account created, and see the code. In case, if you didn’t get a code, then verify your junk folder.
- Then enter a code sent into the required field. Then choose the “Next” button.
- Now, enter the Captcha code to verify that you’re physical. Then hit on “Create account”.
- Next, open your email account and then choose the “Verify” option.
Congratulations! Now you've set up a new Microsoft Account.
I hope, the above information related to Microsoft account will be helpful to you. Now you can easily set up a new account, or reset Microsoft account password issue, or recover the account issue.