How to Reset the Instagram Account Password
If you forgot your Instagram password, you will not be able to reset that same password, but the good news is that you can easily reset the Instagram account by resetting your password.
Instagram is a great place to share the most enjoyable visuals to match your tastes. This means you can customize Instagram to your liking and find a nicer place. However, as you browse the page, you may want to customize, Reset Instagram App, and convert your Instagram Explore page.
Steps to Reset the Instagram Account Password
If you want to change or reset the Instagram account password! Then you can follow the below steps to do it easily.
- First, open the Instagram app. Then go to your 'profile' and then tap in the top-right.
- Next, tap on 'Settings', then 'Security', and then 'Password'.
- Enter your current password and then type the new password twice you want to use.
- Tap on 'Save'.
Moreover, if you want to know how to reset the Instagram password without Facebook? Then you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Then tap on 'forgot password'.
- Now enter the phone number or email related to your account.
- Then a reset code will be sent to either your 'email address' or 'phone number'.
- Now, verify the 'email' or 'phone number' to see code, and type that code into the required box.
- Next, type in a new password, and enter the confirm password.
- Then tap on the 'reset password' button.
How to Reset the Instagram Account Password on An Android?
- Changing or reset the Instagram account password on an Android is very easy with the following steps.
- Open 'Instagram application' on an Android device.
- Then tap the ‘profile’ icon at the bottom, and then tap ‘Menu’ at top-right.
- Then go to the 'Setting', then ‘Privacy’, then ‘Security’, and then ‘Password’ option.
- Create a new one Password.
How to Reset the Instagram Account Password on an iPhone or iPad?
If you want to reset the Instagram account password on an iPhone or iPad! Then follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram App on iPhone or iPad.
- Then you need to write your phone number in the textbox.
- Next, tap on the 'Forgot Password' button.
- Enter your 'Username', and then tap on “Next”.
- check the 'SMS' checkbox and then 'Send code' button.
- Now, open your mobile and then write that code you received by SMS in the textbox.
- Next, create a new password and enter confirm the password again to reset the password.
How to Reset Instagram Account Password Using Web Browser?
You can also reset your Instagram password from a web browser in the following way.
- From any web browser visit the Instagram official website.
- Next, tick on the 'Forgot Password' link, below the log in fields.
- Then type your 'Email Id' or 'Phone number' which you used.
- Next, tick the 'I'm not a robot' option.
- Then click on the 'Reset Password' button.
- A security code will be sent at your registered Email ID, so open your email account and tap on the link to a reset password within the email.
- Next, type your new password twice. Then tick on ‘Reset Password'.
Consequently, if your Instagram password reset not working! Then you should try to request a new password reset email the earlier one expires. Ensure, you prefer to reset your password alternatively of preferring to log in by hitting reset your Instagram password in the email.