How Can You Reset HP Wireless Printer Password?
Sometimes HP Printer users are unable to Reset HP Wireless Printer Password and need help. Therefore, here are mentioned simple steps to reset a wireless printer password manually.
Steps to reset an HP wireless printer password manually:
- On your HP Printer, go to the ‘Home’ menu.
- Tick the ‘Right Arrow’, then choose the ‘Setup’ menu, and then ‘Network’.
- Now, scroll down till you view ‘Restore Network Defaults’, and tap on it. Hit on ‘Yes’.
- Wait for a few minutes, till default settings are restored.
- Then tap on the ‘Win+R’ key together to open the Control Panel section. Then go to the ‘Devices and Printers’ section.
- Now, right-click on your wireless 'HP printer’ icon. Hit on ‘Properties’.
- Tap on the ‘Password’ icon. Then enter your new password.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
How to Reset HP Printer to Its Factory Settings?
So, in any case, you find the answer ‘I forgot my hp printer WIFI password’, how to fix it. Or you gave lots of technical issues with your printer, then in this condition, you can simply reset your Printer to its factory default settings to solve the issue. Then follow these steps:
- Turn Off your HP Printer.
- Then disconnect the power cable from your HP printer during 40-50 seconds. Then reconnect it.
- Next, turn on your Printer by just press and hold on the ‘resume’ button. Then the attention light will turn on.
- After that release the ‘Resume’ button. Then attention and ready lights cycle while the printer restores factory defaults.
Ways to Install HP Printer Software and Print Driver: -
- First, visit the 123.hp.com app in any web browser by a computer or laptop.
- Now, enter the number and name of the printer, to receive your printer model.
- Disconnect any USB cable, before downloading the file.
- Now, press the download button, and after that run the downloading file on your windows computer.
- Then HP's easy start will prompt on your computer screen.
- Prefer the connection process and choose the software and drivers which you want to install on your printer.
- Then click on the 'Finish' button.
How to Find My HP Printer WIFI Password?
Looking to answer how to find My HP Printer WIFI Password! Then don’t worry. You just need to follow these steps to solve the problem.
- If you need to print wirelessly then your HP printer should be connected to the wireless network, so you can find the HP printer WIFI password there easily.
- Also, your WIFI password as the passcode or wireless network key related to your WIFI router to connect over WIFI. So, that WIFI Password can easily be found on the router itself.
- The wireless password is generally provided by the ISP, then you can record that password when you may have got the connection.