How to Reset CenturyLink Email Password?
CenturyLink is the popular digital solutions provider for your home or business, offers various services includes Internet, TV, Cloud, Phone, and Network Security services, etc. Despite, all its dazzling services, sometime users may face technical issues in recovering CenturyLink Email Password. So, here’s mentioned to fix the problem.
Steps to Reset CenturyLink Email Password
If you simply want to change or Reset CenturyLink Email Password, then follow these steps to do it.
- Go to your CenturyLink webpage and log in.
- Choose the “CenturyLink menu” in the top navigation, and hit on “Change Email Password" in the drop-down menu.
- Next, in the "Current Password" text field, enter your current password.
- Now, enter a new password into the "New Password" & "Confirm New Password" text fields.
- Hit on the “Save” button.
Now you’re done.
How to Reset CenturyLink Password Without Phone Number?
If you can't remember your CenturyLink account password, and also, you're unable to access your registered mobile number! Still, you can reset the password without a phone number.
Follow these steps:
- Type this link in URL “https://eam.centurylink.com/eam/loginTrouble/forgotPassword.do”.
- Enter CenturyLink email address or username in the required text box, below “Forget password”. Hit the Next” button.
- Choose one appropriate option from out of two options. Choose the “security question” option.
- Then, enter correct answers to your two secret questions.
- Next, you will forward it to the CenturyLink email password reset page.
- Enter a new password for your account and then confirm it. Complete the process.
How to Reset CenturyLink Password Without Security Question?
Forgot password? No doubts. You can easily CenturyLink Email Password Recovery without the hassle by phone or by Email Address.
- First, type this in URL “https://centurylink.net/selfcare/password_reset/qa/reset/”.
- Then, enter your Phone Number and your Email Address into the required box. You'll need your 10-digit billing phone number.
- Next, choose the “I’m not a robot” checkbox, and type the characters you see below in the box.
- Hit on the “Next” button.
- Choose a new password for your CenturyLink account, then enter and confirm it.
- Follow the step by step procedure.
- Now, you will be generated a new password, so log in to your account.
Is Your Correct CenturyLink Email Settings?
Make sure you are correct setup CenturyLink email settings, to enjoy all the benefits of your Centurylink.net email account from a desktop email program. You will require the accurate IMAP and SMTP settings below:
IMAP Server: -
- IMAP Server (Centurylink.net): mail.centurylink.net
- IMAP port: 993
- IMAP security: SSL / TLS
- IMAP Username: Your full email address
- IMAP password: Your Centurylink.net password
SMTP Server: -
- SMTP Server (CenturyLink.net): smtp.centurylink.net
- SMTP port: 587
- SMTP security: STARTTLS
- SMTP username: Your full email address
- SMTP password: Your Centurylink.net password
I hope, all the above information will assist to fix CenturyLink account regarding problems.