How to Reset Apple Watch Password?
Have you forgotten the password of your Apple Watch? Then don’t worry. You can reset the apple watch password using your iPhone, or the device charger and set it up again. After resetting the password, you will have to reset the Apple watch that will erase all your data.
Steps to Reset Apple Watch Password Using a Charger:
- First, put your watch on its charger.
- Then press & hold the ‘side’ button while the power off message looks on your screen.
- Now press & hold on to the ‘power off’ button.
- Then hit on the option erase all the contents & settings.
- Once it's done, you can set up your watch again as if it were new.
How Can You Reset Apple Watch with Or Without iPhone?
Having issues in resetting your Apple Watch device. Or you are providing your device to someone else and desire to erase your data. Then you can easily Reset Apple Watch with Or Without iPhone by the following steps.
Reset Apple Watch Without iPhone:
- Go to the setting menu on your Apple Watch device.
- Then hit on the General tab.
- Now, swipe down to the bottom and hit on the Reset button.
- Tap the option to Erase All Content & Settings option.
- Now you will need to enter a passcode If you are using it.
- Then again swipe down and pick the option Erase All or Erase All & Keep Plan if you have a cellular watch.
Reset Apple Watch with iPhone:
- Launch the Apple Watch app and pair it with your iPhone.
- Go to the My Watch tab.
- Then press on All Watches from the top left.
- Hit on ‘I’ nearly the watch you desire to unpair.
- Then tap on the Unpair Apple Watch.
- For the Cellular Model, you have to pick to keep; if you need to pair the watch & iPhone again, or remove the plan.
- Tap on unpair your names Apple Watch. Then enter your Apple ID & password. It will remove the Activation Lock.
- Now your iPhone will create a backup of the watch.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Once done the process, then your Apple Watch & iPhone will be unpaired successfully.
How Can You Factory Reset Apple Watch without Apple Id?
For factory reset apple watch without apple id, you can follow these steps:
- First, verify your iPhone and Apple Watch are near to each other.
- Then launch the watch app on the iPhone.
- Then tap on the My Watch, then the General tab.
- Hit on the Reset option and choose the option to Erase Apple Watch Content & Settings.
- Wait for a few minutes while your Apple Watch reset.
- Once finished, you can start to set up your Apple Watch from scratch.
How to Unlock Apple Watch Without iCloud Password?
- Navigate this link "https://www.icloud.com/" on your device.
- Then signing by entering tour Apple ID & password.
- Then go to the settings menu, then My Devices.
- Hit on the Apple Watch, then "X".
- Hit on the option Remove.