How to Recover Yahoo Forgot Password?
This is very irritating and embarrassing when users have forgotten their Yahoo account password but Yahoo always provides plenty of ways where users can recover their account with very various. If your Yahoo account is not working due to a forgotten password so don’t worry. Just follow the below-presented instructions and get back the Yahoo account.
Easy Steps to Recover Forgotten Yahoo Password Without Alternate Email address
- Just visit the official website of the Yahoo account via any web browser.
- Tap on the Sign-in button and enter the recovery email address or mobile number.
- Now, this time to hit on the Next button and select the recovery phone number option.
- Check your mobile phone because Yahoo will send a verification code via SMS.
- Enter the code in the box under the 2 minutes otherwise, the verification code will expire
- Set a new password and confirm it in another box.
Accordingly, users can easily Recover Yahoo Forgot Password with the help of a recovery phone number but if you don’t know about the recovery mobile number so don’t need to worry just follow the below presented another recovery technique.
Easy Steps to Recover Forgotten Yahoo Password Without Phone Number
- Just visit the official website of Yahoo through any web browser.
- Tap on the Sign-in button. (Situated upper right corner)
- Enter the email address in the box.
- Click on the Next button and select the Forget password option.
- Choose recovery email address under the select an option.
- Yahoo will send the verification code on your recovery email address.
- Copy the code from the recovery email address and enter the code in the box.
- Finally, set a new password and tap on the continue button.
Now you are done!
Thus, after completing all the above steps, just go back to the sign-in button and enter the email address and new password & you will easily access your Yahoo account.
How to Reactivate Yahoo Account?
If your Yahoo account deleted due to some issue or you didn’t use your Yahoo account last six months and while entering the password, Yahoo account is not responding so don’t worry about it because just see the below-given steps and Reactivate Yahoo Account within minutes.
Steps to reactivate Yahoo account with Sign-in Helper:
Before starting the reactivation process, just visit the official website of the Yahoo account and enter the email address or phone number which you want to re-activate by the Sign-in button.
- Tap on the Next button and I need more options.
- Click on the visit to our help site link.
- Choose the Account option and enter again email address in the box.
- Tick and confirm the captcha and press the Get Started button.
- Now, hit on the Sign-in helper under the can’t access account section.
- Enter your recovery phone number or email address & press the continue button.
- Check your email or mobile phone and enter the verification code in the box.
- Now, you are eligible to create a new password in the box.
Steps to reactivate Yahoo account with help of security questions:
- Go to the official website of Yahoo and enter the email address by the Sign-in button.
- Tap on the Next button and click on the forget password link.
- Press the I need more options and select recovery by security questions.
- Give the answers to two security questions and tap on the continue button.
- Enter the recovery phone number and Yahoo will send the verification code on that number.
- Write the verification code and make a new password.
Moreover, users can simply Reactivate Yahoo Account with the help of security questions.