How to Recover or Reset Hotmail Password?
Hotmail is a very secure and multifeatured email communicating platform. But sometimes users face lots of difficulties with Hotmail and the Hotmail Password Recovery issue has become a major issue for their users. So, if you want to recover your password and looking secure and simple method so don’t go anywhere because you will get here instant password recovery methods in different- different ways. Just see the below-given steps:
Steps To Reset or Recover Hotmail Password
- Go to the Outlook website & click the Sign-in button.
- Now, enter your registered email id & press the “Next” button.
- After then, select the “I forget my password” link.
- Check your email id & enter the security code in the box.
- Now, again press the “Next” button.
- Enter your new password & again enter the same password.
- Now, you can use your Hotmail account through the new password.
Accordingly, users can easily go with the Hotmail Password Recovery process but in the duration of the new password, users should make a strong password meanwhile they must include character, numerical & alphabet.
How to Reset Hotmail Password on Android:
- In your android phone open Outlook app. (If you don’t have Microsoft outlook app so install from your play store)
- After then, tap on the “Get started” button.
- Click on the “Add account” tab & enter your registered email id.
- Then click on the “Forget Password” link.
- Now, enter your last four digits of your phone number & click on the “Next” tab.
- After then, you will get the “security code” on your phone number.
- So, enter “security code” in the box and finally, tap “Next”.
- Create a new password & re-enter your same password.
Now, the Hotmail Password Reset the process has done, you can log in to your Hotmail account through the new password.
How to Reset Hotmail Password on iPhone:
- Firstly, click on the outlook icon on your iPhone.
- Select the menu option. (situated three horizontal lines in the upper left corner)
- Scroll down & click on setting symbol.
- After then, select the "Change Server Settings" option from the setting.
- Type a new password & click on the right symbol.
Now, the Hotmail Password Reset process has completed & you can enter your Hotmail account via a new password.
How to Reset Hotmail Password On PC:
- Go to the https: //outlook.live.com
- Click on Sign in button.
- Enter your phone number, Email id & Skype id.
- And press the "Next" button.
- Now, hit the "Forget my password" link.
- Enter your recovery email id.
- Fill the captcha & again hit the "Next" button.
- Now, you will enter your last 4 digits of your phone number for security purposes.
- You will get a verification code on your phone number.
- Enter the code from your mobile & finally, press the "Next" option.
- Now, enter your new password & re-enter the password.
- Therefore, you have successfully generated your new password.
Users can simply reset or recover the Hotmail password through the above given different-different methods. Hotmail Password Recovery process is very common but sometimes, the user makes some silly mistakes then they don’t recover otherwise users can easily solve.