How to recover Google account password
Sometimes users forgot there password, in that case, they need to recover there account. If you want to access your account again after forgot your account password, then you can get solution by adopting this Google Account Recovery Steps:
Google Account Recovery Steps
- First of all, you should visit the Gmail website through the search engine.
- Enter your name or phone number in the field and click Next.
- After that, you will get a new option in front of you i.e. ‘Forget password’ which is given below in the password field.
- If you remember your last password then enter. Otherwise, if you are unable to remember your password which is used before, then continuously click on ‘Try different question’ (Show in the bottom of the gray box) until you come across one that you can the answer, answer it then click on the Next button.
- After that you will be asked to do i.e. confirm a text to the phone number associated with your Gmail account, enter your E-mail that you can check immediately, etc. Select one of the following according to your suitability.
- After that, you get the google verification code. Open the related Google Email or SMS message.
- When you enter the verification code in the field of the screen, you will get immediately an option to create a new password.
- Enter the new password and confirm the password. After that click on the change password.
- Make your password strong in alphanumeric foam and be sure your password should not in simple words but you can remember easily.
- Your account has been recovered successfully. Now you are able to access your account again.
If the user does not want to verification code in a contact number. In other words, users can get verification code on the recovery email box also, while you reset your Gmail password. Just have a look at the below steps in order to get the proper Gmail account recovery:
- First, you visit the Gmail page with the help of the URL.
- One more way you can visit directly to the Gmail account recovery center.
- Enter the email address and click on the Next button.
- After that Gmail will ask you for the password. If you are not able to remember your email password then click on the ‘Forgot password’ option.
- Gmail asks again to enter the last password you remember using with this Gmail account, ignore that and click on ‘Try another way’ or ‘I do not have my phone’ until you see the page to get the verification code by recovered email address.
- After that enter your recovery email address and click on the send button.
- You will get a verification code in your recovery email inbox.
- Follow all instructions to finish the steps.
- In this way, you will get your account recovered.
Still, if you are unable to access your Google account then you should make an instant call to customer support. Contact number is also available for users, to get resolve the problems. The contact number is authorized by the company. When you call on that number, they will give your answer within a minute. The technical support advisor is highly equipped with technology. They know all types of queries or problems very well and also know how to tackle them.