How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account?
If you are searching for how to recover the disabled Facebook account? Then the answer is simply that you can reactivate or recover it by logging your account. The easy thing is that, if your Facebook account was disabled volitionally by yourself, then its very task to reactivate it by merely logging in. Thus, follow the below steps to easily reactivate your self-disabled account.
Steps to recover disabled Facebook account:
Before going to start the process, ensure if you have temporarily deactivated your account, so you can yet recover your account whenever you wish it. Because you have 14 days from the time when you submit a request to your account deletion, so then within 14 days if you change your mind to reactive account and then you can simply back into your account by the login.
- Open the Facebook account login page.
- Then enter your registered Email or Name or Phone Number which you used on the account.
- Enter the password of your account.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Now will see your Facebook account have been activated.
Why Facebook Disabled My Account for No Reason?
If you want to know the actual reasons why Facebook might disable your account for no reason! First of all, the strong reason is that Facebook account disabled fake name means when you are not using your real name. Despite this, there are many reasons possible behind this issue, such as:
- Scraping the site
- Impersonating someone
- Poking’ too many people
- Posting aggressive content that does not follow the
- Facebook terms
- joining too many groups
- Sending too many messages
- Contacting other persons for the target of harassment, advertising, promoting, or other behavior that's not allowed, and so on.
How You Can Solve the Problem of Your Disabled Facebook Account?
If you tried so many times to log in to your Facebook account, by entering your email address and password, and then click on the “Log In” button. And you got a message which continuously saying means you will need to send in an appeal to again reactive your account. Thus, follow the below steps to solve the issue of your disabled Facebook account.
Simple Steps to Solve the Problem of a Disabled Facebook Account:
- First, open your Facebook account disabled page. Or open your computer browser, type this link 'https://www.facebook.com/help/www/103873106370583/'
- Click on the 'submit an appeal' button located at the bottom of the section.
- Then enter your 'email address' or 'phone number' which you presently have access to.
- Now, type the name that you use on your Facebook account into the essential field.
- Then click on “Choose Files” and upload a picture of your ID.
- In the "Additional info" field, you will need to add details for your appeal.
- Click on the “Send” button.
Now your appeal will be sent to Facebook.
Still, are you thinking that Facebook account disabled how long? Then don't panic! When you submit your evidence, then wait till Facebook reactivates it, usually, Facebook might take 1-8 days to reactivate an account. Thus, you have required to every day verify your email inbox so you will be updated and get all information about your disabled Facebook account.