How to Recover Deleted Yahoo Email Account?
Did you delete your Yahoo email account by accidentally? Now you are seeking the process of how to recover deleted Yahoo email Account, so you would be back your account! if yes, then don’t worry about it. You can recover the account before it's permanently deleted from the Yahoo servers but within 30 days of deleting it. So, let’s see how to easily recover a deleted Yahoo account!
Steps to Recover Deleted Yahoo Email Account:
- First, visit the Yahoo homepage and then choose the “Sign in” button at the top-right of the screen.
- Then enter your Yahoo email address, and then hit on “Next”.
- If your Yahoo account is recoverable, then immediate a “recover your account” page will appear.
- Then choose one recovery method, from either “Text” or Email” options.
- You will receive the recovery code in your phone via “Text” on or message via “Email”.
- Enter that verification code. Click “Continue”.
- You will be prompted to create a new password. Then click “Continue” to password change.
- Hit on "Continue” again, then you will be prompted to confirm settings of your account recovery.
- Select the “add email" or "mobile no” to add more yahoo account details.
Now you’re done successfully to recover deleted Yahoo email Account.
How to Retrieve Deleted Emails in Yahoo Mail?
If you would like to Retrieve Deleted Emails in Yahoo Mail account that emails were deleted by your request. Then you can follow the below mentioned simple steps:
- First, log in to your Yahoo Mail account by entering “Email id” and “Password”.
- Go to the “Trash” or “Junk email” folder, to see if there deleted emails available. If, yes there is available, then you should do is to move that deleted email to its original folder.
- In case, if it’s not available there, then follow the next steps.
- Visit the “Yahoo MailRestore Help Form” or navigate the link “https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html” and then click on “Send a Restore Request” button.
- Then Yahoo will appeal the details of the problem on the next page.
- Fill the complete form by entering the details, such as “Describe the problem”, “last see the missing messages”, “Yahoo ID”, and “Yahoo email address”.
- Enter a “CAPTCHA code” in the text box.
- Click on “Create Request” to submit your request.
- After then wait for some time, then you will retrieve your deleted emails.
How You Can I Delete Yahoo Account and Reactivate It?
- Visit the Yahoo!'s “Terminating Your Yahoo! Account page”.
- Then log in with your “Yahoo! Account”.
- Next, enter the password to confirm your identity.
- Then type in the “CAPTCHA code” to confirm your humanity.
- Tap “YES” to delete your Yahoo! account.
- Now you will see a confirmation page to delete your account successfully.
How to reactivate yahoo account?
After, followed the above steps to delete your Yahoo Account. In case, if you have a question comes in mind that How to reactivate yahoo account! So, then the answer is simply “Yes”. You can reactivate your Yahoo account after the deletion or close within 30 days. To reopen or reactivate a deleted Yahoo Mail account, you need to just log in to your account within 30 days after closing or deleting it. You can do this by the regular “Yahoo Mail Web Page”.