How to change Verizon Router wifi password?
The Verizon Router carries the high-performance Wireless–G broadband routing. Users can use it with their Netbook, Modem, and Network Extender. However, forgot its password is a very common problem handled by the many users. So, in case of users as you Forgot the Verizon router password, then there is more than one method that assists you to solve this issue. Thus, here you will learn all the methods for changing the forgotten password of the Verizon router.
Simple Steps for Changing the Password via My Verizon: -
- First, you have to log in to your My Verizon account.
- Then you will need to choose the optional services for changing passwords.
- Now, you have to select the internet option from the list below services.
- Then go to the “My Network” option, from the internet.
- Next you have to manage your account credentials by selecting it.
- Now, it’s time to deliver the new password for your Verizon router.
- Lastly, you have to hit on the “Save” button for storing this new password.
- Once your new password is saved, now it's time to give it a trial, and confirm the new password info is correct.
Easy Steps for Changing the Password Via My Fios: -
- First of all, you will need to download the Fios app for your Verizon router.
- Next, open that Fios app and then go to direct the internet settings.
- Next, choose the “Internet” option.
- Then, move to option “My Network” for picking your wireless network.
- After that select the “Edit” button for changing passwords.
- Now, enter new credentials for your Verizon router.
- Next, enter a new password. Then hit on the “Save” button to save all the changes.
Steps for Changing the Password Manually: -
To manually changing your Verizon router password, follow these simple steps:
- First, go to your web browser and then enter the IP address of the Verizon router.
- Next, you have to log in to Verizon router by verifying the username & password.
- Make sure that your default username of Verizon is admin and the password is given on the Router label.
- Next, you will need to reset the default factory settings of the router to change the forgotten or lost password
- Afterward follow the onscreen orders for changing your router password.
- Congratulations! Your Verizon router password has been manually changing with a new password.
Verizon Fios Customer Service: Get Instant Help 24x7
In case, you need any help or want to fix other kinds of Verizon router issues, then you can connect with the Verizon Fios Customer Service team anytime 24x7/365 days for getting instant service. Router service professionals will give you the proper guidance and assistance to fix your issues. It assures you will get the appropriate guidance, support, and answers by experienced experts any type of router related queries to solve any kind of router related queries within a few minutes. Besides getting the official information about the Verizon router, you can also visit the official website.