How to add another email address to Gmail account
Google has made it’s very simple to Add Another Email Address to Gmail of your Google account. So that you can add accounts, sync accounts (mobile devices), and then use them into your Gmail without difficulty. In this post, one can easily learn simple steps to do it easily.
How to Add Another Account in Gmail?
If any user is searching that How do I add a second email address to my Gmail account? Then they don’t need to worry about it. It’s pretty simple to add a second email address such as Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, iCloud, and others, into Gmail to your Google account to check email messages from more than one address. Follow these steps:
Steps to Add Secondary Email Address (Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, iCloud, and others) in Gmail:
- First, log into your Gmail account.
- Then click on the gear icon at the upper-right corner, and go to ‘Settings’.
- Select the ‘Accounts and Import’ tab.
- Scroll down and find ‘Add a mail account’, and hit on it.
- When a popup will appear, so then add your secondary email address in the ‘Email Address’ field, that you want to add/link. Tap on ‘Next’.
- Press on the ‘Send Verification’ button.
- Then verify your email inbox for the newly added account and press on the confirmation link to verify & activate the new email address.
- Back to the ‘Accounts’ tab in your Gmail, then pick ‘Add Another Account’.
- Then add the email address in the email field, which you want to permit to access your account.
- Now, sign in to the new email address's account simply.
Steps to Add Another Email Address to Gmail in the Mobile Devices:
For Android and iOS: -
- On your Android and iOS Device home screen, launch the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Then tap on ‘Accounts’.
- Next tap ‘Add Account’, then tap on ‘Google’.
- Type in your email address in the required field. Also, you can also create a new account to be added.
- Later, tap on ‘Next’.
- Then type your password. Hit on ‘Next’.
How to Sign in Multiple Gmail Accounts? (on the computer, IOS, Android)?
If you have multiple Google accounts, so merge to keep managing multiple Google accounts into one. It's very easy to Gmail sign in, add an account, and manage your Google accounts to Gmail app on your computer, IOS, Android. Follow these steps:
- To Gmail sign in, add an account on your Computer:
- On your computer, sign in to Gmail account.
- Go to your profile image at the upper-right side
- On the menu, you have to pick the ‘Add account’ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to the account which you want to use.
- To Gmail sign in, add an account on your Android phone or tablet:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Gmail email app.
- Then signing into your account by entering credentials.
- At the top-right side, you have to pick your profile image.
- Go to the menu, and select ‘Add account’.
- Then follow the instructions to sign in to the account that you want to use.