How to fix Google Drive Not Working
Google Drive provides the best online storage facility for syncing, backup, and sharing files, such as videos, photos, and Microsoft Office documents. However, there may be times, when suddenly it stops working unexpectedly and you don’t understand how to fix this Google Drive Not Working issue. Well, it’s simple to solve a Google Drive is not working or loading issue on Mac and Windows PC with the below presented troubleshooting method.
Convenient Methods to Solve Google Drive Not Working Issue:
Method 1: Verify Network Connection
- The problem occurs due to too weak network connection or Internet connectivity. Then verify the network connection on your Android phone or PC.
Method 2. Clear Your Browser Cookies
- You should try to clear all the temporary files and the cookies of the web browser you are using.
Method 3: Clean Junk Temporary Files & Folders
- Sometimes the issue is caused due to junk temporary files & folders, then it’s suggested to quit and restart this app to fix the issue.
Method 4: Reinstall Google Drive
- If still Google Drive Not Working, then it’s recommended to uninstall Google Drive and then reinstall the Google Drive app.
- To do this, you have to follow this process: first, uninstall Google Drive from your Android, then restart your Android phone, then download the app from Google and install the new app.
How Do I Reset Google Drive?
Google gives you a 15GB limit of free space in Google Drive. So, in case you exhaust 15GB of space, then you can clear or restore reset Google Drive in the following way.
- From a web browser, go to drive.google.com.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon in the Drive app, then tap on the Storage option.
- After that, it will bring up a list of files that are using storage.
- Then delete to recover storage.